Sapmi Nature AB – Terms and Conditions for purchase of travel products and packages.
Sapmi Nature cancellations term 1 January 2023 – 31 December 2024. These terms and conditions apply to reservations by companies (not approved for credit) as well as private persons with Sapmi Nature AB, Fjällnäsgränd 15c, S-982 39 Gällivare and relate to bookings via any sales agent, online via the web site and/or any other method of booking or making reservations such as telephone or email or mobile app. Before you make a reservation with Sapmi Nature AB you should read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They are a contract between Sapmi Nature and you from the time the booking is made. The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all the people in the group and is responsible for all payments due. By submitting a booking request, you confirm to us that you agree and will abide by these arrangements.
1. Making a booking By making a booking you are confirming that you are authorised to do so on behalf of all persons named in the booking and you are acknowledging that all members of your party agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. When your booking has been made, a confirmation will be sent to you by email using the email address that you have supplied. You should retain a copy of this confirmation for your reference. You should carefully check the details of your confirmation as soon as you receive it. You must contact Sapmi Nature AB immediately if any of the details are incorrect or incomplete. We will always endeavour to rectify any inaccuracies or accommodate any alterations you wish to make to your booking. We cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies that are not brought to our attention within seven days of issuing your confirmation, nor can we accept responsibility for inaccurate information that you have supplied.
2. Paying for your booking Online bookings, made through our online booking system, are paid in full by credit card at the time of booking. For all other bookings, made 46 days or more prior to arrival, a 25% non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of the booking. The remainder of the total price is to be paid 45 days prior to arrival. If payment is not received 45 days prior to arrival, Sapmi Nature AB will treat this as a cancellation of the booking and withdraw its confirmation of services. The travel documents will be delivered to you once the full payment has been received. Bookings made less than 45 days prior to arrival are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
You can pay for your booking through a bank transfer to Sápmi Nature AB.
Our bank is Sparbanken Nord, Gällivare, Sweden.
IBAN: SE49 8000 0826 4406 3116 8440
You can also use Paypal – just use this link: PayPal.me/sapminature
For Swedish residents, you can also use our Bankgiro 174-3491
3. Prices All prices are quoted in SEK and include tax (VAT). Sapmi Nature AB reserves the right to change the cost of a tour as shown in any website or brochure between a request for booking and the issuance of the booking confirmation. This can happen if there have been changes in exchange rates, taxes, transportation costs or other fees, and these changes will be notified to the customer as soon as they become known.
4. Amendments to your booking You should notify us of any amendments to your confirmed booking by writing an email to [email protected] as soon as possible. Amendments are subject to availability and those made outside the cancellation period (see below) may be subject to cancellation charges. For any significant amendment to a confirmed booking, there is an additional fee of 1000 SEK.
5. Cancellations within the Cancellation Period Cancellations can be made with only a 5% penalty to cover bank fees up to 14 days from the time of booking (if the booking was made more than 60 days prior to departure) by writing an e-mail to [email protected] and need to be confirmed by Sapmi Nature AB in order to be valid. Any cancellations 15 days after booking and up to 46 days before arrival will be charged a total of 25% of the booking total. Cancellations between 45 and 31 days before arrival will be charged 75% of the booking total. Cancellations less than 31 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the booking total.
5.1 Passport, visa and health-policy regulations. Sapmi Nature AB is in no way responsible for the compliance of passport, visa and health-policy or behaviour regulations. If difficulties arise due to missing individual requirements or which are to be led back to the behaviour of the traveller, the traveller cannot withdraw from the contract without cost. In this respect, the terms and conditions for cancellation shall apply.
5.2 Responsibility for transport to Swedish Lapland. Sapmi Nature AB packages, tours and service commence in Sapmi Nature Camp, Nábrreluokta, Gällivare and all international and domestic travel to this destination is the client’s responsibility – we can assist in organizing transfers from/to Gällivare Railway Station to Sapmi Nature Camp, Nábrreluokta, Gällivare. As such any cancellations or amendments are subject to the terms and conditions of the carrier you have selected. We strongly recommend that all our clients take out comprehensive travel insurance to avoid dispute in case of cancellation as Sapmi Nature AB’s terms and conditions for cancellation shall apply to the components booked through us.
6. Cancellations and changes made by Sapmi Nature AB In the unlikely event that Sapmi Nature AB is unable to accommodate a confirmed reservation it may be necessary to offer an alternative of an equal or a superior standard. If at any time we need to make changes that will significantly affect your stay or we need to cancel your stay, we will tell you as soon as possible, offering a suitable alternative. This does not apply to minor changes or events during your stay, resulting from unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. It is also important to be aware that in any program the dates and times for activities may well vary for any reason including scheduling, staffing, weather, and safety. Our aim is to provide a fantastic experience at the best time or day, not at a specific time or day. We cannot be held responsible for cancelling your booking because of your failure to comply with any requirement of our Terms & Conditions, and Sapmi Nature AB cannot be held liable for any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation made by Sapmi Nature AB.
7. Accuracy of information on this website Whereas we endeavour to ensure the information contained within this website is as accurate as possible, there will inevitably be instances where information may be incorrect or out of date. It is always advisable to check specific details that may be relevant to your booking prior to making that booking. For example, information relating to regional or local attractions is intended for your general information and any changes to such attractions or facilities are beyond our control. We reserve the right to amend or remove information at any time and do not accept responsibility for keeping copies of any amended or deleted information.
8. Liability and Risk Liability and Risk It is incumbent on all clients to be aware that the northern area of Scandinavia is a nature area and that there exist risks and hazards by the very nature of its environment and the activities that may be undertaken by clients. Clients should take note of their own limitations and physical fitness before booking or undertaking any activities offered in our tours or packages and if necessary seek their own independent medical advice. Sapmi Nature AB and the companies supplying the products in its packages disclaim responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, injury, sickness or any other event beyond our control. As a tourism company, Sapmi Nature AB acts in good faith, and cannot be held responsible for any other agent, accommodation house, bus operator, airline, guide, restaurant or any other person’s or companies’ acts, defaults or delays. Sapmi Nature AB also disclaims responsibility for any schedule change due to weather, strike or any other cause beyond Sapmi Nature AB control. Sapmi Nature AB reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or departure times, without prior notice, should the necessity arise. We recommend all clients have comprehensive travel insurance to meet all contingencies.
9. Force Majeure Force Majeure means unusual, unforeseeable and unavoidable events beyond Sapmi Nature AB’s control, which is an obstacle to the trip which cannot be completed. Events that organisers could not reasonably have foreseen when the contract was concluded and whose consequences he could not reasonably have avoided or overcome. Including but not limited to war, the threat of war, riots, civil disobedience or strike, governmental action, terrorism, natural or industrial disaster, fire, severe or unexpected weather conditions, water levels in rivers or floods, closure of airports and can also include industrial dispute involving third parties, technical problems or maintenance problems or unforeseen operational decisions by airlines such as changes in schedules or interruption of the IT infrastructure (including but not limited to our website). Under these conditions, Sapmi Nature AB is free of liability for damages or other penalties. We recommend all clients have comprehensive travel insurance to meet all contingencies. It is your responsibility to ensure that any insurance coverage you have, provides adequate cover for your needs and for the duration of your stay. In all travel packages and activities that we offer, you participate at your own risk. Notwithstanding that all companies we cooperate with have risk and consequence management plans and their own protection and indemnity insurance. Read your own insurance policy carefully before travelling and ensure it is adequate for the region and activities you will be undertaking.
Complaints are welcome so we can rectify immediately any problems the client may incur and they must be provided to Sapmi Nature AB by telephone or email as soon as possible after the problem occurs and no later than 7 days after the issue occurred.
11. Travel guarantee
All companies in Sweden that promote and sell travel packages are required by Swedish law – Swedish Travel Guarantee Act – to have a travel guarantee to cover situations where a trip is cancelled or interrupted due to the insolvency of the travel operator who sells the trip.
Sápmi Nature has a valid travel guarantee through our membership in Visita. All travel operators with a valid travel guarantee is published on the Kammarkollegiet website. Sápmi Nature can be found on this link under Visita Service Aktiebolag, scroll down the list to find Sápmi Nature AB